Statement of Terms of Sale
Please note: We do not service Canada, only the lower 48 states. All deposits are taken in good faith and are non-refundable. For those of you wondering “Why” are some of the kittens marked so high? That is because THOSE are the ones we are most willing to keep back for future breeders if they do not bring their asking price.
- We reserve the right to refuse sale.
- Please be advised , our Internet providers do not always accept free service and or temporary e-mails addresses such as hotmail, gmail and yahoo. Please keep this in mind if you are not getting a response from us and using one of these free service e-mail addresses.
- Basic shipping package is $350 for kittens 4 months & under $450 for kittens 5 months and older. This package consists of a small size crate, kitty’s airfare, health certificate, rabies tag and certificate (if old enough) and nursery baby blanket.
- The deluxe upgrade shipping package is an additional $50 and consists of a larger crate so kitty has more room to walk around, a soft fuzzy bed to snuggle down into and a special shipping cup to hold water.This special cup has a built in lip to prevent water from splashing all over the carrier. The nursery baby blanket (with smell of mama and other nursery mates) comes with either the deluxe or basic shipping package.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. The only way to lock in the current price is by placing a deposit or paying in full.
- Shipping package for kittens 3-4 months is $350 – Shipping package for kittens over 5 months is $450 (This is due to airline weight restrictions)
- Teacup kittens CAN NOT leave the nursery until they are at least 16 weeks of age.
- The security deposit only holds the kitten for a period of 5 days, after that point the kitten is expected to be paid in full and the signed contract returned to our office. If you have failed to pay the remaining balance or not returned the signed contract your kitten will be placed back up for sale. The security deposit will NOT be refunded or transferred to another kitten, this charge will go towards lost sale time and or advertising time on the internet.
- There is simply no way any human being can predict the future of an adult weight or eye color of any fur-bearing animal.
- Updated photos DO result in the kitten’s price going up by $100 – $300 depending on how willing the kitty is to sit still and be photographed. For those of you who have ever tried to photograph a cat “awake” you know this can be quite challenging! LOL We do update the photos free of charge in regards to OUR schedules and convenience.
- A $50 non refundable prepay fee is require PRIOR to us taking the updated photos.
- “Simple Basic- Nothing Fancy Pictures” still apply for the $100 – $300 re-photographing fee.
- This charge will be deducted off the price of the kitten should you follow through with his or her adoption. It is non refundable if you choose not to follow through with the sale/adoption.