Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Please read all of our Terms and Conditions below.
Placing a security deposit is the ONLY way to hold/secure a kitten. Security deposits hold the kitten for 48 hours ONLY; after this period, full payment is due unless otherwise arranged with the seller.
I took all deposits in good faith and are non-refundable unless we refuse or cancel the sale.
If your kitten is ready to leave, you will have a period of ten days to pick them up (or receive them at the airport) before boarding fees begin to apply.
$500 for the first week
$1000 for the second week
(We do not board a kitten longer than two weeks.)
This charge is for overall general care, food, litter, grooming, and vaccinations if age-appropriate. If needed, we bill this charge through a PayPal invoice prior to kitten leaving.
We do not board retired breeders for any length of time. They must be picked up within five days of purchase.
The Purchasing Process
Once you have selected your dream kitten or kittens, you will need to fill out the online kitten application; if approved, we will send you an invoice to secure that kitten. This holding deposit is non-refundable and takes the kitten off the market for any additional customers.
It holds your kitten for 48 hours, of which you have to pay the remaining balance via bank wire transfer or cashier’s check. (Cashier’s check must be mailed in ten days before pick up because of some fake ones in the past.)
We do not accept the total balance via Paypal or Venmo.
The kitten must be paid in full before leaving OUR HOME. We do not deliver kittens to the airport for customers to pay in cash.
The holding deposit for clients paying in cash is $500. This deposit is also non-refundable and holds your kitten for five days. Your kitten must be picked up here in Unionville, Missouri, if you are paying in cash.
Once your deposit is paid, we will set up your contract and send that to you via e-mail. Bank wiring instructions are on the contract.
*By purchasing a kitten, the buyer understands no refunds will be issued until the kitten is resold and only for 50% of the resell price.
*All $200 holding deposits are non-refundable and go towards lost sales time.
We do not offer discounts on kittens priced under $3,000 since they are already reduced.
- We reserve the right to refuse sale. We do not grant purchasing privileges to just anyone with the financial means to purchase them. We require a detailed kitten application to be filled out before considering your home for one of our kittens.
- We do not work with United Airlines or advise our customers to book flights due to their 30-day rabies policy. Please inquire for more information.
- Kittens MUST be at least a minimum of 2.5 pounds in weight before leaving our nursery. Kittens must be at least 10-12 weeks of age before leaving the nursery. We DO NOT allow our kittens to leave before 10 weeks of age. NO EXCEPTIONS! This is to ensure they will make smooth transitions into their new forever homes. A strong kitten foundation is our top priority.
- We only accept PayPal, Venmo, or CashApp for security deposits, not the full amount. The bull balance is must be paid through a bank wire transfer or cash.
- Kittens are given identification collars after their first photo session. Long-haired kittens and collars do not go well together. These collars can cause mats, tangles, and snarls around their necks. This is not a serious concern, and the hair will grow back without the presence of a collar around their neck.
- We do not offer cell phone pictures or “quick pics” under any condition.
- For those of you wondering “Why” are some kittens marked so high? That is because those are the ones we are most willing to keep back for future breeders if they do not bring their asking price.
- We DO NOT do “meet & greets” with our kittens.
- No person can guarantee the future. We do not guarantee in any fashion adult eye color, adult weight, or adult fur/coat color when selling our baby kittens.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. The only way to lock in the current price is to place a deposit. The price of the kitten can/does go up after an updated photo shoot.
- Kittens will not be held on verbal promises.
Sorry, we do NOT take pictures or videos upon request. The photos displayed on our website are clear, in focus, and true to color. We strive to keep them as updated as possible with four small children. We offer a variety of additional photos and small video clips on our Facebook and Instagram pages, so be sure and check those out.
Our kittens are priced on three contributing factors:
2.) Facial Structure, ear placement, body type
3.) Our willingness to keep them back as a future breeder
Please do not write or call us and begin bashing us about our prices.
Different breeders charge different prices primarily on their confidence level in their cats. We have dedicated 30 years of our lives to our cattery and know we have some of the absolute healthiest kittens in the world thanks to our zero-tolerance for breeding known health issues. We know our prices include honesty and integrity, something we have not received in the past 10+ kittens we have purchased for our breeding program in the past several years.
Our sound breeding protocol is a glorious bonus that you, as the customer, can not see, feel or hear but is always at work in our minds, hearts, and actions.
You are getting a happy & healthy kitten when purchasing a kitten from us. We do not work with any “carriers” and have done extensive DNA testing on all of our breeders. While we know the “unknown issue” may arise from time to time, we also know we stand behind the kittens we bring into the world and do not turn our backs on our clients.
Thank you for your understanding.
Cheap Persian Kittens
For those of you in search of “Cheap Persian Kittens,” we suggest you try your local humane society or animal shelter.
Raising top-quality kittens is not cheap. We do not cut corners on high-grade food, vaccinations, abundant living quarters, outstanding veterinarian care, grooming essentials, plentiful toys & exercise equipment and many other items go on and on. While we are sure that you can find “cheaper” kittens on the internet, we are confident you will not find higher quality ones.
Cosmetic flaws are often not visible through photos, therefore LOCAL PICK UP ONLY. NO EXCEPTIONS.