Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Please read all of our Terms and Conditions below
Placing a security deposit is the ONLY way to hold/secure a kitten. Security deposits hold the kitten for 48 hours ONLY, after this period full payment is due unless otherwise arranged with the seller.
All deposits are taken in good faith and are non-refundable unless we refuse or cancel the sale. Please send us an email or call us directly. We will be more than happy to assist you in finding the kitten or kittens of your dreams.
**By purchasing/placing money on a kitten, you the buyer understand that no refunds will be given if you change your mind. A partial (50%) refund will be given only after a kitten has been resold. No refunds will be issued for deposits/holds placed as that goes towards lost sales time if you change your mind.**
We do not offer discounts on kittens priced under $2,500 since they are already greatly reduced. We do not allow discounts/coupons to be stacked.
Emails with sparse information or inquiries about pricing information will not be responded to. You come to us wishing to own one of our beautiful kittens; please be prepared to put forth maximum effort when contacting us. Pricing information and updated photographs can be found on our website.
- We reserve the right to refuse sale. Purchasing privileges are NOT granted to just anyone with the financial means to purchase them. We require a detailed kitten application to be filled out prior to considering your home for one of our kittens. On average, 40% of the kitten applications are not approved to purchase one of our kittens. We view our kittens as family members and take our responsibility of placing them in the absolute best forever homes we can possibly select very seriously.
- Rude, demanding, hateful or disrespectful parties need not apply for one of our kittens.
- Should we decide at any time to cancel a kitten sale, 100 of all monies paid will be refunded to the buyer within 30 business days from the time of cancellation.
- We ship kittens twice a month. We kindly ask that you understand WE are the ones who set the shipping date. It is simply impossible to try to work around all the events in each of our client’s lives.
- Please be advised our Internet providers do not always accept free service and temporary e-mail addresses such as Hotmail, Gmail, and Yahoo. Please keep this in mind if you are not getting a response from us and using one of these free service e-mail addresses.
- Kittens MUST be at least a minimum of 2.5 pounds in weight before leaving our nursery. Kittens must be at least 10-12 weeks of age before leaving the nursery. We DO NOT allow our kittens to leave before 10 weeks of age. NO EXCEPTIONS! This is to ensure they will make smooth transitions into their new forever homes. A strong kitten foundation is our top priority.
- We only accept PayPal, Venmo or CashApp for security deposits or add-on, not the full amount. The remaining balance must be paid by a bank wire transfer, cash or cashiers check (mailed prior to pick up).
- Please be advised our nanny delivery service is airport to airport ONLY! No home delivery. Our nanny delivery service is $2,500.00 – $3000.00.
- We do not work with any third party transport companies or associates. (Only the purchaser)
- Be cautious about people only wanting to conduct business through text messages. This is the preferred method for online scammers.
- Kittens are given identification collars after their first photo session. Long-haired kittens and collars do not go well together. These collars can cause mats, tangles, and snarls around their necks. Your kitten may arrive with some missing or thinned hair around their neck. This is not a serious concern, and the hair will grow back without the presence of a collar around their neck.
- We do not offer cell phone pictures or “quick pics” under any condition. Our website photos are always current and will only be updated if a kitten has changed significantly since the original photos were taken.
- For those of you wondering “Why” are some kittens marked so high? That is because those are the ones we are most willing to keep back for future breeders if they do not bring their asking price.
- We DO NOT do “meet & greets” with our kittens.
- No person can guarantee the future. We do not guarantee in any fashion adult eye color, adult weight, or adult fur/coat color when selling our baby kittens.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. The only way to lock in the current price is to place a deposit. The price of the kitten can/does go up after an updated photo shoot.
- Kittens will not be held on verbal promises.
Sorry, we do NOT take pictures or videos upon request. The photos displayed on our website are very clear, in focus and true to color. We strive to keep them as updated as possible with four small children. We offer a tremendous variety of additional photos and small video clips on our Facebook and Instagram pages so be sure and check those out.
Please do not write or call us and begin bashing us about our prices.
Different breeders charge different prices primarily on their confidence level in their cats. We have dedicated 30 years of our lives to our cattery and know we have some of the absolute healthiest kittens in the world thanks to our zero-tolerance for breeding known health issues. We know our prices include honesty and integrity, something we have not been able to receive in the past 10+ kittens we have purchased for our breeding program in the past several years.
Our sound breeding protocol is a glorious bonus that you as the customer can not see, feel or hear but is always at work in our minds, hearts, and actions.
We do not work with any “carriers” and have done all the appropriate testing on our breeders both DNA and blood work so you can rest assured you are getting a very happy & healthy kitten when purchasing a kitten from us. While we know the “unknown issue” may arise from time to time, we also know we stand behind the kittens we bring into the world and do not turn our backs on our clients.
Thank you for your understanding.
|Boarding Fees |
If you have purchased a kitten and he or she is ready to leave but you cannot get your kitten and need additional boarding, we will hold your kitten for a short time. (No longer than 3 weeks) The boarding fee is $500 for the first week, $700 for the second week, and $1000 for the third week. This charge is for overall general care, food, litter, grooming, and vaccinations if age-appropriate. We bill this charge if needed through a PayPal invoice prior to kitten leaving.
Cheap Persian Kittens
Cosmetic flaws are many times not visible through photos, therefore LOCAL PICK UP ONLY. NO EXCEPTIONS.